Welcome to Sweeties Creations

My husband calls me Sweetie, but I also call him that. I do enjoy baking so much that it's almost part of my daily routine. There is always cookies or cakes of somesort. I am always trying out new recipes.

Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Cream Cheese Frosting

This is an yummy frosting to add to carrot cake or red velvet cupcakes. 



Cream Cheese Frosting

Cream Cheese Frosting

Beat butter and cream cheese with a mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce speed to low.  Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, and then vanilla: mix until smooth. Frosting can be refrigerated up to 3 days. Before using bring to room temperature and beat until smooth.

INGREDIENTS

  • 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
  • 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1 pound (4 cups) confectioners' sugar, sifted
  • 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

  •  






























No comments: