Welcome to Sweeties Creations

My husband calls me Sweetie, but I also call him that. I do enjoy baking so much that it's almost part of my daily routine. There is always cookies or cakes of somesort. I am always trying out new recipes.

Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Coloring Easter Eggs

I love all holidays. It gives me an excuse to be creative the the kids and have fun. As a child I loved any opportunity I had to be around creative activities at school or clubs. I remember one time in elementary school for Christmas the wreath I made in class was chosen to decorate the Christmas backdrop and everyone in class was wrapping theirs to give to their parents on Christmas, so I kidnapped mine and took it back to the class to wrap. Well this is a cute idea from Martha Stewart on coloring eggs with dual tone designs and colors. Very easy and fun.
You'll need: Egg coloring kit, vinegar, design punches, paper towels,  stick on vinyl sheet and hard boiled eggs.

No comments: