Welcome to Sweeties Creations

My husband calls me Sweetie, but I also call him that. I do enjoy baking so much that it's almost part of my daily routine. There is always cookies or cakes of somesort. I am always trying out new recipes.

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cupcake stand with Crystals

I bought this cupcake stand at a local store, it had some other colorful plastic looking crystals hanging from it. I really liked it since it is a really sturdy stand. I purchased some Crystals from gem shows not for this project but they really came in handy for this cupcake stand I wish I would have bought more of these type of crystals since they look so beautiful for this project.  I have similar cake stands to do  now since this came out so beautiful I now need a great reason to use it. 

1 comment:

Natalie Que said...

So cute! Have been looking for a good stand, and a good cake plate too! I bought a stand last year for Laine's birthday, but I didn't realize it was not 'hand-made' -but in fact 'home-made' and fell apart already. I would have thrown it off a tower to watch it explode if it hadn't, the thing was a hunk of junk! So jealous you got a good one.